Welcome to CTF 313! Here's what you need to do to get started:
- Sign up for an account. You must be logged in to access challenges.
- Once you're logged in, the main page will have instructions on how to set up a team. This is optional, and you can still play solo without one.
- The maximum team size is 4.
- Head on over to the challenges to start playing.
- Be sure to keep an eye on the leaderboard to see your current rank and everyone's scores in real-time.
- In order to be eligible for any CTF prizes, you must register for a free conference ticket to Converge and BSides Detroit.
- Teams are limited to four people.
- Challenges may be removed, changed, or added to the board after the start of the contest.
- This scoreboard application (0xc7f313.com) is out of scope. Attacking it may result in score penalties or disqualification at the discretion of the staff.
- Don't attack or sabotage other contestants. Follow the Converge Code of Conduct. Be excellent to each other. CTF staff reserve the right to hand out penalties or disqualifications for any unsporting conduct or for any reason, at their discretion. If you don't know whether or not you should be doing something, ask.
- Sharing flags or clues outside of your team is prohibited and will result in your entire team being banned from the CTF.
- For more information, visit the CTF page of Converge Conference.